ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOL RK PURAM, SECUNDERABAD
VACANCIES FOR NON TEACHING ACADEMIC STAFF AND ADM STAFF : ACADEMIC YEAR 2020-21
- Health Wellness Teacher (Counsellor) (01). Graduate with Psychology with a Certificate or Diploma in Counselling with minimum experience of three years as Wellness Teacher/ Counsellor. Age. Below 40 years as on 01 Apr 2020.
- IT Supervisor (01). Adv. Diploma or Diploma in computing & Hardware with knowledge in at least two of the following:-. (a) Networking and LAN Administration. (b) Operating Systems. (c) RDBMS with programming. Proficiency in one language and have working experience. Age. Below 40 years as on 01 Apr 2020.
- Adm Supvr (01). Ex-Serviceman. Communication skill both in English and Hindi and knowledge of Telugu is essential. Age. Below 55 years of age as on 01 Apr, 2020 and Medical Category should be Shape I.
- Librarian (01). B.Lib. Science or Graduate with diploma in Library Science from a recognized institute and computer literate with a minimum three years’ experience. Age below 35 years.
- LDC (ESM) (01). Graduate or ten years of service as a clerk (for Ex-Servicemen) and be a computer literate. Working Knowledge of Computer MS Office (Speed 12000 key depression per hour). Working Knowledge of Internet and e-mail, Basic knowledge of accounting and Good communication skills in English and Hindi. Age. Below 55 yrs.
- Lab Attendant (Physics & Biology) (02) 10+2 with Science. Computer knowledge – Internet, e-mail, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Age below 35 years.
- Asst Librarian (01) – B Li from a recognized institute and computer literate OR Graduate with diploma in Liby Sci from a recognized institute. Age below 35 years as on 01 Apr 2020
- Computer Lab Technician (01). Minimum 10+2 with a one-year Diploma in Computer Science and knowledge of Hardware, Peripheral and Networking. Age below 35 years as on 01 Apr 2020
- Computer Lab Assistant (01). 10+2 +one year Diploma in Computer Science. Knowledge of peripheral and Internet, e-mail, MS Office. Age below 35 years
- Multitasking Staff (02). Matriculation or equivalent. Age – Below 35 years.
- House Keeping (04). Matriculation or equivalent. Age – Below 35 years.
- Driver(01). 10th pass. Heavy vehicle Driving License, Medically Fit and Eyesight 6/6. Age below 55 yrs. for ESM and others 40 years.
- Electrician (01). Matriculation or equivalent. ITI in Electrical or another equivalent course. Experience 1 to 5 yrs. Age – Below 35 years.